Friday, March 2, 2012

Quick Update

First I would like to thank everyone for following my blog and for commenting. It really means a lot to me and I appreciate the love.

Wow, can you believe March is here already?! Seems like yesterday it was the beginning of January. Just wanted to make a quick post about some items that I purchased last month that I absolutely love and will be making reviewing on soon; which are: City Colors Lip Balm in Mauve, NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look and the Neosporin Lip Health (actually purchased in January).

Last month Ulta had a buy one, get one 50% off sale on NYX's products and I picked up a few eye shadows, a eyeshadow base and a blush. Not sure on how I feel about the purchase just yet, but I must say that I love, love, love the blush in Terra Cotta. It gives a natural glow to my face whenever I wear it. This is the second blush that I have own since I gotta into make up so I really need to stock up on a few more.

What are some of your favorites from last month and some of your favorite blushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment