Friday, April 13, 2012

NYX Collection

Finally, after many weeks has passed since I said I would share with you all my growing collection of NYX products, I finally gotten around to posting it. Many of my purchases has been made over the last few weeks and has been with Ulta has them on sale (buy one, get one 50% off and or 40% off). The sale is even better when you are able to catch the sale during their buy $10 worth of products and receive $3.50 off. Since getting back into makeup, I have been wanting to try out NYX products and see what the hype was about. Since their line is pretty affordable, I thought why not.
Here are some things that I pick up and their swatches. Swatches was done without a primer or base.


 Left to right: Deep Bronze, Dark Brown, Rust, and Sahara. 


 Left to right: Skinny Dip and Blame It On Midnight


 Left to right: Dusty Rose and Terra Cotta.


Left to right: Eyeshadow Base in Skin tone, HD Eyeshadow Primer, Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, Dark Brown and French Fries, and Retractable Eye Liner in Gypsy Blue. 


 Left to right: Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural and Smokey Looks and Lip Smacking Fun Colors in B52.

Have you tried any products from NYX? Do you like their line?

No comments:

Post a Comment