Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Christmas

Hey everyone!! I know, long time no update from me (I'm sorry). Work has been kicking my butt lately. Working 10-12 hours shifts doesn't leave much free time but I wanted to come in real quick and take advantage of my off day and do something productive instead of sleeping the day away.

Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed time with loved ones on Christmas. Christmas for my household was pretty laid back. For some reason, neither my mom and I was really into the Christmas spirit this year' however, it still was a great day. We enjoyed each others company and stuffed our faces with baked ribs, cornish hen, rice and cheese covered broccoli.

I also spent most of my time creating my kinky curly u-part wig with a closure. I ordered two closures a few weeks ago (tight curly and bodywavy) and will be sharing with you all updates on it soon, as well as with the kinky curly hair. For the meantime, here is a few pictures of how I rocked the wig today.

Luxurious Loc's Malaysian Kinky Curly and Queen Weave Beauty Ltd Malaysian Curly Closure

Until next time, happy holidays everyone! Wishing you and your loved ones a warm and blessed holiday filled with joy and unforgettable memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment