Sunday, December 4, 2011

Change begins now not later.

Why is it that when a new year on the horizon, people start to figure out what they want to improve on about themselves, but doesn't put it in affect until the new year has started? Why wait until few weeks to put the change in motion when tomorrow is not promised? We don't know when our timing on this earth is over so why put it off?

With that in mind, I have started to improve on my fitness health. Thankfully my mom is subscribed to Women Health Magazine so I was able to pull some excrise routines from them until I am able to find a gym. I found myself looking forward to the excrises the first few days but as the week went on, I start to really slack on doing them. Since I will be taking a class or two at a local community college, I thought I should look into their gym. I figured it would help me to commit sticking with the excerising more instead of doing them in the comfort of my home where lazines can kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment