Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Mac Shade?

Today I decided to go to the Mac store because I was curiosity to see if I was the same shade that I was years ago when I first got into wearing makeup. The last time I purchased anything from Mac was over 5yrs ago. Mainly because I was a broke college student and it just didn't feel right paying about 30 dollars here and there on something that wasn't a necessity. Back then, I was a shade NW50. To my surprised, the Mac consultant matched me at NW44. Although I do believe the that the shade I had before was extremely wrong now, I'm not sure that I believe that this is the correct shade now. However, it does look great, if must say so myself.

The pictures was taking earlier today. No foundation, just basic neutral eye, eyeliner, mascara and some blush. I decided to throw in an out of the day as well.
*Nail color is Sinful Color's Boogie Nights. I love this color!

Both pictures above: Studio Fix Fluid in NW44, Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark Deep, same neutral eye, eyeliner, mascara and no blush. Both pictures was taken about 6 hours later. No oil control primer was used so some areas of my faces was shiny.
*Please excuse the poor quality in the pictures, I took these with my phone.
Sadly I forgot to take a picture in natural light. I ended up just getting the MSF in Dark Deep. I will be going to another Mac store to get a second opinion for foundation color.

No comments:

Post a Comment